This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for arrowstream.com and applies solely to information collected by this website.
Effective as of February 13, 2019
At ArrowStream, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.arrowstream.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and to allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
- Transmission of Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing, research, participation in contests, surveys, promotional purposes, via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us.
- Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our sites.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ArrowStream or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at any time. See the “Contact us” section below.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. For further information about your right of access, please contact us. For contact information, please see the “Contact us” section below. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Changes to our Policy
Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
- Contact us
Thank you for reading our Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact our Data Protection Group at email@example.com or by writing to us at the following address:
100 Lexington Drive, Suite
201 Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Attention: Data Protection Group