When the pandemic first hit, the foodservice industry was caught off-guard, causing major disruption in supply chains and leaving restaurant chains to make sense of a chaotic situation. Some fared better than others, and we saw those who leveraged data visibility technology were able to mitigate threats, seize opportunities, and adapt quicker to the new circumstances.
With the arrival of COVID-19 vaccinations and a distribution plan currently being implemented, it’s easier now to see a light at the end of the tunnel. With this transition, restaurant chains will face new opportunities and threats within their supply chain as the industry moves towards a post-pandemic environment and customers fully return to dining out.
Learn from your data-driven peers on how restaurant chains can prepare for anticipated opportunities and threats that are predicted to change the foodservice supply chain, including:
- Cost mitigation strategies to offset new commodity price inflation
- Data visibility to manage a more dynamic supply chain and evolving consumer preferences
- Optimizing efficiencies among lean supply chain teams
- Protecting product and brand quality
- Enhancing communication and collaboration with partners